03/11/2023 FUN Afternoon Out (Private Party Bailey) 2pm
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Come out for a fun afternoon out (Private Party hosted by Bailey) on Saturday, March 11th at 2pm at Hammer & Stain-South Shore located at 594 Washington Street, South Easton MA 02375 (on 138 in plaza with Makeovers and Papa Gino's) and choose from several projects below.
Customize your project with your choice of stain & paint colors (these are not vinyl you will paint your background and stencil colors at the workshop).
All tickets must be bought by March 8th in order to design and build your projects
- Porch Planters they measure 11.5x48" and 12" box. Please note there is NO bottom to the box so you can be able to accommodate a pot (not included) and you can change out per season. All outdoor projects must be sealed (Sealer NOT included) to protect from weather, sun, water, etc. See image below for recommendation.
-18" Round add on lazy susan or handles
This event is BYOB so bring in your favorite beverage and snacks to enjoy during the workshop (remember to bring cups, plates, napkins, silverware, etc)
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Choose your project by clicking on the picture. Make sure that the picture and the drop-down menu show the same project.
2. ONLY if the design shows personalization such as last name/initial/established year, etc please put in the personalization box.
3. Agree to covid terms
4. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.