05/21/2021 (6:00pm) East Bridgewater Vikings Youth Football and Cheer Fundraiser (Burlap Wreath)
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Join us Friday, May 21st at 6:00pm atHammer & Stain - South Shore 594 Washington Street South Easton to raise money for the East Bridgewater Vikings Youth Football and Cheer to make one of our 18" Burlap Wreaths. Registration includes step by step instruction to make a 18" burlap wreath including accent bow (school colors) and word Welcome OR Vikings to customize any color you wish to match your decor/door.
You can also add on a Softball, Baseball, Cheerleader, Football or Lacrosse shape to paint and attach to wreath.
Appetizers and Desserts will be provided along with a raffle. BYOB to enjoy during class.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Cut off for all registration is May 12th or when we are full in order to cut words and shapes.
2. Add on a shape if desired, these have to be picked during registration so we can cut the correct quantity. Shapes are 5" and $4 each.
3. Select WELCOME or VIKINGS
4. Agree to Covid terms
5. Proceed with checkout.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 14 spots spread out over 4 tables.
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.