11/16/2022 Girls Night Out (Private Event Shannon) 6:30pm
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Come out for a FUN Night Out (Private Party hosted by Shannon) on Wednesday, November 16th 6:30pm at Hammer and Stain South Shore 594 Washington Street, South Easton MA 02375 (on 138 in plaza with Makeovers and Papa Gino's). Customize your project with your choice of stain & paint colors (these are not vinyl you will paint your background and stencil colors at the workshop).
All tickets must be bought by November 11th in order to design and build your projects.
Noodle board with built in handles: **Please note these are made for standard size gas or electric stoves (MEASURE first before ordering if not sure). Dimensions with sides are 28x20. Please be cautious when using these noodle boards. Do not turn stovetop on while boards are on top of stove. Doing so could lead to a fire. Please remove before operating stove**
Sleds $80 (11"x34")
Rounds $55 (18") You can add bows/greenery for extra charge in studio, these pictures are for example only
Christmas Countdown $72 includes countdown ring and one push pin tack to move everyday (14"x24")
Centerpiece Box $68 (6"x32"x6")
Single Plank Sign $45 (6"x32")
Farmhouse Tray(handles included) $70 (24"x14.5")
Large 4-sided Tray $65 (20"x13")
OverSize Porch Leaner $68 (12"x48")
Doormat (30x18) $50
Joy shutter 30x7 with moss wreath (bow extra in studio) $60
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Double check when you select picture it matches the dropdown choice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Choose your project by clicking on the picture. Make sure that the picture and the drop-down menu show the same project. For projects with multiple designs, select the picture that has the design you want in it then in the personalized box put what letter/number from the picture you want.
2. ONLY if the design shows personalization such as last name/initial/established year, etc please put in the personalization box.
3. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.