12/20/2021 Grown up Griffins Night Out Fundraiser (Private Event) 6:30pm
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Come out to support Gibbons PTO with a fundraiser on Monday, December 20th at Hammer and Stain South Shore, 594 Washington Street, South Easton MA from 6:30pm-9:30pmtomake one of our 32" Single Plank Boards or 18" Rounds. Please arrive 15 minutes before to get settled we will not wait or start later than 6:45pm.
Customize your project with your choice of stain & paint colors (Pick from over 60 stencil options in the dropdown menu, these are not vinyl you will paint your background and stencil colors at the workshop).
This registration allows for one adult to make a 32" x 5.5" plank sign or 18" round and a portion of the proceeds will go back to the organization.
You may add handles for a tray or a lazy susan onto your round project at checkout, this portion is an add-on and not part of the fundraising portion.
All tickets must be bought by December 13th. Seating is not assigned and first come first serve when you arrive.
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Choose your project by clicking on the picture of the design you want. Make sure that the picture and the drop-down menu show the same project.
2. ONLY include personalization in the box IF that design shows it please do not include it if the design does not show it.
3. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
**** Additional COVID Guidelines PLEASE READ**
Masks are optional and not required
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.