10/30/2020 (6:30pm) Its going to get spooky!
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Join us Friday, October 30th at 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain - South Shore (594 Washington Street, South Easton MA) for an fun and unique night with JoAnne Woods Young (Info below). This event includes making a 12x16 Ouija board tray with handles and each guest will also receive a 10 minute angel card reading. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint colors. This registration will allow for one adult to make a project and a reading. BYOB wine or beer to sip and snacks to enjoy during the workshop.
JoAnne Woods Young is the best selling author of Stress Less for Student Success. JoAnne is a former high school counselor and college admissions representative. She is very aware of the stresses facing students today. She has traveled for the last 10 years speaking to high school and college students about best practices for stressing less and also Inspiring students to follow their dreams. JoAnne has been chosen to be on the advisory board of several high schools in her area. She has a private practice in Easton MA where she works with students and adults on stress management as well as teaching Yoga and Meditation to kids.
She holds a Masters degree in Counseling Psychology and a doctoral degree in CORE counseling.
What to expect from Joanne: Using her intuition she will tap into your energy field to see what you may need to know. I will also ask your guides, my guides, your angels, my angels, to come forward with anything that may be for your highest and best. I will utilize angel oracle cards to gain clarity and insight. The messages I deliver are filled with love. They are validating, uplifting and positive. The messages will help you move along in your life’s journey.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 12 spots, 4 people per table
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Put who you would like to sit with.
2. Agree to covid policy
3. Proceed with checkout.
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.