Please join us at Hammer and Stain South Shore 594 Washington Street, South Easton, MA on Sunday, November 8th at 11:15am-12:30pm for a fundraiser for LiKen, Inc. This event is open to all ages and is holiday themed with multiple projects.
24" Centerpiece Box
Mini Sled with rope
Single Plank 32"
24x16 Tray with handles
Please read each project design as it will say which size project.
You will pick stain and paint to customize the project in studio and we will guide them through the whole process to leave with their project.
LiKen, Inc is a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that supports kids who are displaced as a result of parents struggles with substance abuse, as well as, the people caring for them. All percentage of the proceeds of this fundraise will go directly to the organization.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 12 spots, 3 people per table
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
HOW TO REGISTER:
1-Click on picture, drop down will match. For mini sled click on mini sled picture and from separate drop down you will see list of designs.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.