HOW TO BOOK A PRIVATE PARTY (new COVID guidelines):
Choose your preferred date and time for your guests (no later start than 6:30pm). The workshop is available 7 nights a week for private parties and any time on Saturday/Sunday, with the exception of scheduled private parties/public workshops.
Deposit: A $75 deposit is required to reserve the studio space for private parties. This ensures you have the space to yourself to enjoy the workshop for up to 3 hours! All deposits are refundable once the party minimums are met. Private Party minimums are 8 and 10 person MAX spread out over 4 tables based on current COVID guidelines. Saturday and Sunday private parties can be held 11am, 2pm and 6:30pm.
Project Options: Most adult projects range from $40-$90. Once deposit is finalize, you will go to our project gallery (subject to change) located on the website and select up to 3 projects for your group.
Registration: Your guests will need to pay individually via your reservations link once created. Registration closes 3-5 days prior to your party in order to create your designs and build your projects.
Workshop: We provide all of the materials, tools, and step by step instruction! All projects are raw wood and your guests customize everything in studio from choice of 14 stains and over 40 paints.
Food/Drinks: We are BYOB for your drinks and you can bring in the food that you would like to enjoy during the party. You have the space up to 3 hours and we are handicap accessible. We also provide tables for food/drinks/raffles and have a water cooler, buffet area and wine openers for your convenience. Please bring in paper products, cups, etc needed for your event.
COVID GUIDELINES PLEASE READ:
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum 10 people
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the event we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the event are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
For more information and to check availability email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having you and creating memories together!