Join us Thursday, February 4th 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain - South Shore 594 Washington Street, S. Easton MA for a DIY workshop to make our Rustic Clock. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint colors. This registration will allow for one adult to make a clock.
Clocks are 24" round and all hardware for working clock is included along with battery.
BYOB wine or beer to sip and snacks to enjoy during the workshop, these can NOT be shared with others.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 8 spots spread out over 4 tables.
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REGISTER:
1- Select Picture (Drop down box should match picture)
2- If selecting a design that shows last name or year please provide info
3. Agree to Covid
4-Write who you would like to sit with
3-Agree to terms and proceed to checkout
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.