Come out for a fun ladies night out (Private Party hosted by Mary) on Saturday, February 6th 5pm at Hammer & Stain-South Shore located at 594 Washington Street, South Easton MA 02375 (on 138 in plaza with Makeovers and Papa Gino's) and choose from several projects below from $50-$85.
Customize your project with your choice of stain & paint colors (these are not vinyl you will paint your background and stencil colors at the workshop).
All tickets must be bought by February 3rd in order to design and build your projects
- Porch Planters they measure 11.5x48" and 12" box. Please note there is NO bottom to the box so you can be able to accommodate a pot (not included) and you can change out per season. All outdoor projects must be sealed (Sealer NOT included) to protect from weather, sun, water, etc. See image below for recommendation.
4ft Welcome Interchangeable, includes 5 shapes.
Add an additional 5 shapes (to complete at home or if you have time in the workshop) for just $25.
Shapes available: Snowflake, heart, shamrock, bunny, spring flower, United States, MA State, popsicle, football, autumn leaf, pumpkin, Christmas tree, Castle, baseball diamond, anchor, paw print, cure ribbon. Please mote which shapes you would like in personalized box.
-18" Round add on lazy susan or handles
This event is BYOB so bring in your favorite beverage and snacks to enjoy during the workshop (remember to bring cups, plates, napkins, silverware, etc)
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Choose your project by clicking on the picture. Make sure that the picture and the drop-down menu show the same project.
2. ONLY if the design shows personalization such as last name/initial/established year, etc please put in the personalization box.
3. Agree to covid terms
3. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
**** Additional COVID Guidelines PLEASE READY**
You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time. Max in studio is 10 per current guidelines.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.