03/05/2021 Ladies Night Out (Private Event Jaime) 630pm
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Join Jaime for a fun ladies night out on Friday, March 5th at 6:30pm atHammer & Stain - South Shore for a DIY workshop to make one of our Picture Pallets.
Email us your favorite photo to email@example.com after registering and we'll handle the rest!
Pallets measure 14x18 and picture will be printed to 11x14. Embellishments are extra and can be added on that night including wood flowers, seashells, etc.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Add to cart
2. Agree to Covid terms
3. Proceed with checkout.
MASKS are required at all times,
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 10 spots PER MA current guidelines spread out over 4 tables.
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.