**** Additional COVID Guidelines PLEASE READY**
You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time. Max in studio is 10 per current guidelines.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.