03/20/2021 First Day of Spring Family OPEN PAINT Hours 9:30am-5pm (Time slot registration required)
Hammer and Stain South Shore
This is not a class format it is self-paced, we are there to help and guide you. Choose from a variety of pre-cut stencils and projects when you arrive and add your creativity using our large selection of stains and paints. We will have ready to go projects everything for kids, adults, family designs, Easter, Spring, home and more! If you see another project while your making your open paint project, we can package it up for you to make at home.Please make sure if you register for a timeslot (for example: 9:30am-11:00am) you arrive at 9:30am, arriving later in the timeslot will not guarantee a spot as we have sessions back to back. Due to Covid we are only having 10 people per timeslot and timeslots are 90 minutes. You have to register each person and each person must make a project.
- Simply pick your time slot, add to cart then in cart update QTY to how many people will be attending (include kids and adults in total). EACH PERSON MUST BE MAKING A PROJECT.
- This will reserve your time slot, only 10 registrations per slot. If a time slot shows not available it is sold out.
- Please put how many adults/children in box so we can prep accordingly.
- Agree to Covid policy
- We have a maximum of 10 spots spread out over 4 tables.
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- We will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to OPEN PAINT we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell so we can give your slot to someone else that might be waiting. Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org