03/24/2022 FUN Night Out (Private Event Jennie) 6:30pm
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Come out for Fun Night Out (Private Party for Jennie) on Thursday, March 24th at 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain-South Shore located at 594 Washington Street, South Easton MA 02375 (on 138 in plaza with Makeovers and Papa Gino's) and choose from several projects below.
Customize your project with your choice of stain & paint colors (these are not vinyl you will paint your background and stencil colors at the workshop).
All tickets must be bought by March 21st in order to design and build your projects.
4ft Welcome Interchangeable
Welcome Interchangeable 4ft sign: $754ft Welcome Interchangeable, includes 5 shapes. Add an additional 5 shapes (to complete at home or if you have time in the workshop) for just $25. Shapes available: Snowflake, heart, shamrock, bunny, spring flower, United States, MA State, popsicle, football, autumn leaf, pumpkin, Christmas tree, Castle, baseball diamond, anchor, paw print, cure ribbon. Please note which shapes you would like in personalized box.
4 sided tray 18x12
**** Additional COVID Guidelines PLEASE READ**
Masks are optional and not required
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- We will NOT be providing aprons just yet, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Choose your project by clicking on the picture. Make sure that the picture and the drop-down menu show the same project.
2. ONLY if the design shows personalization such as last name/initial/established year, etc please put in the personalization box
3. please note that all projects are being paid for, you will be asked for billing information as it’s in embedded into my website but you will see prices marked as zero and will NOT be asked for payment information.
3. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.