03/28/2022 Tri County Saints Hockey Fundraiser (Private Event) 6:30pm
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Come out to support the Tri-County Saints with a fundraiser on Monday, March 28th at 6:30pm at Hammer and Stain South Shore, 594 Washington Street, South Easton MA. Please arrive 15 minutes before to get settled we will not wait or start later than 6:45pm.
Customize your project with your choice of stain & paint color.
You can choose from the following:
15 in Round - $65
12" Square -$55
Gallery Sign 12x16-$65
6x24 Plank -$55
All tickets must be bought by March 21st. Seating is not assigned and first come first serve when you arrive.
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Click on the picture that has the design you want in it, drop down box will update (Please make sure it matches). Then type in the coordinating Letter/Number Combo to indicate what design you would like. If a name, initial or date is needed you will type that into the Personalization box. There are a few not numbered just click on those images if that is one you want.
2. ONLY include personalization in the box IF that design shows it please do not include it if the design does not show it.
3. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
**** Additional COVID Guidelines PLEASE READ**
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.