04/02/2021 (6:30pm) Spring Welcome Burlap Wreath
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Join us Friday, April 2nd at 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain - South Shore for a DIY workshop to make one of our 18" Spring Welcome Burlap Wreaths. Registration includes step by step instruction to make a 18" burlap wreath including accent bow and word welcome to customize any color you wish to match your decor/door. We will have a variety of bows to choose from.
Also included is a wreath hanger so you can hang as soon as you get home!
BYOB wine or beer to sip and snacks to enjoy during the workshop.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Add to cart
2. Agree to Covid terms
3. Proceed with checkout.
MASKS are required at all times, As always we are BYOB for your drinks and feel free to bring snacks. These are for yourself and can not be shared with others.
- We have a maximum of 12 spots spread out over 4 tables.
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com