Join us Sunday, April 10th 3pm at Hammer & Stain - South Shore 594 Washington Street South Easton for a DIY workshop to make a Easter or Spring Project with all new designs. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint colors.
Projects shown are 18" Round, 32" Plank, 4ft Porch Plank, 12" Framed, 14x14 pallet
Handles not included but can be added on at the workshop along with lazy susans, greenery, bows, etc to accent your project for an additional charge.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Click on picture of design you would like, dropdown will update to match
2. If designs shows personalization please not in box, only if it shows it
3. Put who you would like to sit with
4. Agree to terms
MASKS are optional and not required, As always we are BYOB for your drinks and feel free to bring snacks.
This is a WOOD workshop so your project WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Unless otherwise stated in the description, all embellishments or props are not included in project price.
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS. However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice, your project can be packaged as a to go kit. Same day cancellations or no-shows WILL NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Projects will only be held for 30 days.
- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and MUST BE pre-approved and submitted at least 5 days prior to your event or pick up. If approved, a customization fee of $5-$25 will apply depending on design and difficulty.