04/21/2021 (6:30pm) Medium and Sign Night SOLD OUT
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Join us Wednesday, April 21st at 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain - South Shore (594 Washington Street, South Easton MA) for an amazing and unique night with Spiritual Medium Justine (Info below). This event includes a medium reading and a custom plank sign. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint colors. This registration will allow for one adult to make a project and a reading. BYOB wine or beer to sip and snacks to enjoy during the workshop. This event is 21+ We have LIMTED seating for 12 due to current guidelines to ensure everyone has a reading.
Price includes reading and single plank sign 32x5.5, this event does not have any specific designs. You can provide me words or a design you'd like on your sign in the notes and I will design a custom sign for you. If you are not sure yet you can also just reserve your spot and in the box put you will email me to follow-up.
My name is Justine Marie and I am a spirit medium who helps my clients reconnect with their loved ones who have passed. I have always known i’ve had the gift all along starting at the age of four. I have always recognized my strong intuition and natural ability to see others loved ones. The older I got I started to keep my gift to myself and because of this I suffered from sever anxiety. I had my first baby at twenty two and that’s when my anxiety became unbearable so I decided to seek a soul coach and that’s when she explained about my connection with spirit. I opened up to more people and the word started to spread and my journey began! I love what I do and continue to spread beautiful messages and closure from the other side to you.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Justinemarie444/
What to expect: Justine will walk around in our group setting while you are working on your projects, if anyone needs to be pulled separate she will read you in the back of the studio no more than 15 minutes. Event should last around 2hours depending on energy.
- We have a maximum of 12 spots spread out over 4 tables.
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- We will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to OPEN PAINT we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell so we can give your slot to someone else that might be waiting. Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. The choice is yours for design that will be on our 32"x5.5" single board plank
2. Favorite inspirational quote, words or single plank you have seen on social media? Provide what you would like on the sign in the personalized box and we will design it, choice is yours or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with what you would like designed on it.
3. Agree to covid terms
4. Proceed with checkout.
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.