Join us Wednesday, June 9th 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain - South Shore 594 Washington Street, S. Easton MA for a DIY workshop to make one of our 4ft Welcome Porch Planters.
Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint colors. This registration will allow for one adult to make one project. Please be sure if you are signing up with others to purchase your registration at the same time as these workshops sell out quickly and once we are full we are full. BYOB wine or beer to sip and snacks to enjoy during the workshop.
Measures 11.5x48" and 12" box. Please note there is NO bottom to the box so you can be able to accommodate a pot (not included) and you can change out per season. All outdoor projects must be sealed (Sealer NOT included) to protect from weather, sun, water, etc.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 16 spots
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REGISTER:
1- Select Picture of design you would like, drop down will match
2- Enter personalization only if shows it
3- If coming with friends please let us know who you want to sit with
4-Agree to covid policy
5. Agree to terms and proceed to checkout
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.