08/18/2022 Let's Get FUN-raising for Full House All Stars Boosters (Private Event) 6:30pm
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Come out for Full House All Stars Cheer Fundraiser (Private Party hosted by Samantha) on Thursday, August 18th 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain-South Shore located at 594 Washington Street, South Easton MA 02375 (on 138 in plaza with Makeovers and Papa Gino's). Customize your project with your choice of stain & paint colors (these are not vinyl you will paint your background and stencil colors at the workshop).
All tickets must be bought by August 11th in order to design and build your projects.
A portion of the proceeds will go toward Full House All stars boosters. We can provide light snacks + drinks BYOB
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
-32" Single Plank
Double check when you select picture it matches the dropdown choice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Choose your project by clicking on the picture. Make sure that the picture and the drop-down menu show the same project. For Single planks click the picture of the design you would like and PLEASE NOTE THE NUMBER IN THE PERSONALIZED BOX
2. ONLY if the design shows personalization such as last name/initial/established year, etc please put in the personalization box.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.