SOLD OUT 08/19/2021 (6:30pm) New Hello 3D Wreath Workshop 6:30pm
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Join us Thursday, August 19th at 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain - South Shore for a DIY workshop to make one our NEW 14" Round 3D Hello door-hanger **add on wood flowers, greens and/or bows at the workshop for an EXTRA cost (picture shown is approx. $12-$15 worth of add ons).
BYOB wine or beer to sip and snacks to enjoy during the workshop.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Add to cart
2. Agree to Covid terms
3. Proceed with checkout.
MASKS are optional, As always we are BYOB for your drinks and feel free to bring snacks. These are for yourself and can not be shared with others.
- We have a maximum of 15 spots
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com