Join us Monday, September 13th at 6:30pm atHammer & Stain - South Shore (594 Washington Street, South Easton MA) for an fun and unique night with JoAnne Woods Young (Info below). This event includes making a zodiac themed project (18x18 Framed, 24" Centerpiece Box, 32" Centerpiece Box or 18" Round) and each guest will also receive a 10 minute reading to learn about your zodiac sign which is included in the project price. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint colors. This registration will allow for one adult to make a project and a reading. BYOB wine or beer to sip and snacks to enjoy during the workshop.
JoAnne Woods Youngis the best selling author of Stress Less for Student Success. JoAnne is a former high school counselor and college admissions representative. She is very aware of the stresses facing students today. She has traveled for the last 10 years speaking to high school and college students about best practices for stressing less and also Inspiring students to follow their dreams. JoAnne has been chosen to be on the advisory board of several high schools in her area. She has a private practice in Easton MA where she works with students and adults on stress management as well as teaching Yoga and Meditation to kids. She also hosts weekly affirmation card readings online.
She holds a Masters degree in Counseling Psychology and a doctoral degree in CORE counseling.
Zodiac Reading-Based on your zodiac sign we will tap into the astrological energies to see what is in store for you in the coming months ….. fun, insightful giving you hope and inspiration…. Or come with a question in mind!
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 15 spots, 4 people per table
-Masks are optional
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Click on the picture of the project you would like, the drop down box will update to match.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.