09/30/2020 Welcome Interchangeable Porch Planks 6:30pm SOLD OUT
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Join us Wednesday September 30th-6:30pm at Hammer & Stain South Shore (594 Washington Street, South Easton MA) to make one of our INTERCHANGEABLE Welcome Porch Planks The porch signs measure 48" tall and 7.5" wide and come with 5 shapes. Add an additional 5 shapes (to complete at home or if you have time in the workshop) for just $25.
PLEASE ADD TO PERSONALIZATION BOX WHICH 5 OR 10 SHAPES YOU'D LIKE FOR YOUR ORDER
Shapes available: Snowflake, heart, shamrock, bunny, spring flower, United States, MA State, popsicle, football, autumn leaf, pumpkin, Christmas tree, baseball diamond, anchor, paw print, cure ribbon (NOTE: You are hand-painting the shapes, no stencils are provided except for laces on football, fun way to use your creativity)
Due to the nature of this project, registration will close out September 23rd. We apologize, but we cannot make any exceptions to this time line as we have to cut all of the shapes.
You're welcome to BYO wine or beer to sip and enjoy during the workshop
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 10 spots
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REGISTER:
1- If coming with friends please let us know who you want to sit with - only 2-3 people per table but we can make sure if coming with a larger group of friends your tables are next to each other.
2- Add additional shapes if desired (You can also add-on in studio to take home)
3-Agree to covid policy
4. Agree to terms and proceed to checkout
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.