10/03/2022 6:30pm Do you like Scary Movies? ($50-$70)
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Do you love Scary Movies? This workshop is for you! Join us Monday, October 3rd at 6:30pm for our Horror Movie Workshop at Hammer and Stain South Shore 594 Washington Street, South Easton MA! Pick you project & we will teach you to stain and paint (by stencil, not free-hand) your own wooden decor. Photos shown are just examples, you will choose your own stain and paint colors in the studio on the day of your workshop.
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
Project Sizes are noted in the dropdown with project choice, please read carefully so you know size of project you are ordering.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
You may bring your own beer & wine to enjoy during the workshop! (21+)
We will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other Makers and our staff please arrive on time!
How to register:
1. Select your project by clicking photo/selecting in dropdown box.
2. Enter personalization if required, if not, enter N/A. If the photo shows personalization (name or date), you will enter your name/date. Otherwise, project does not come with personalization.
3. Enter any seating requests.
4. Agree to terms & conditions. Proceed to checkout.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.