10/14/2020 You Grow Girl...Ladies Night Out 6:30pm
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Join us Wednesday, October 14th at 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain - South Shore 594 Washington Street, South Easton MA for a special Succulents DIY Workshop, perfect your fall decor accent or centerpiece! Pick 3 succulents to fill your wagon, then enjoy a short instructional demonstration on how to create your piece using real rooted succulents, rocks, dirt and fall accents. Have fun while arranging and creating your own wagon masterpiece! Keep up through the Thanksgiving holiday then easily transplant into a new container to last a long time.
After we are done we will make a small strand of wood bead garland with tassels to add to your decor!
BYOB wine or beer to sip and snacks to enjoy during the workshop, please only bring for. your group not for others.
- We have a maximum of 10 spots, 2-3 people per table
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REGISTER:
1- If coming with friends please let us know who you want to sit with - only 2-3 people per table but we can make sure if coming with a larger group of friends your tables are next to each other.
2-Agree to covid policy
3. Agree to terms and proceed to checkout
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately begin ordering of supplies. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.