You will pick stain and paint to customize the project in studio and we will guide them through the whole process to leave with their project.
-24" Mini Sled (example shown select picture) Choose from design in drop down box
-32" Large Sled
-Ceramic Tree 13" and 18" with colored lights, add on clear lights and snow if desired
-Ceramic truck with tree with colored lights, add on clear lights and snow if desired
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 12 spots, 3 people per table
-Each person must register for a project.
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REGISTER:
1- Select Picture of design you would like, drop down will match
2. ONLY if the design shows personalization such as last name/initial/established year, etc please put in the personalization box.
3-Agree to covid policy
4. Agree to terms and proceed to checkout
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.