12/05/2020 (3pm) Cozy Knit Throw Blanket Workshop ($95) SOLD OUT
Hammer and Stain South Shore
Join us Saturday, December 5th-3pm at Hammer & Stain - South Shore for a DIY workshop to make a SUPER soft Cozy Hand Knit Throw Blanket, all materials are provided.
You will get 140 yards of chunky chenille yarn and your throw will measure approx. 40" x 60" depending on the tightness that you knit it. NO experience necessary, you will pick your yarn colors at the workshop.
LIMITED SEATS.... class will last approximately 2.5-3 hours. Doors will not open until 15 minutes before the start of the workshop.
BYOB wine or beer to sip and snacks to enjoy during the workshop.
- We have a maximum of 10 spots spread out over 4 tables.
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as, hand sanitizer at every table. We have a two bathrooms in the studio for hand washing as well.
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
HOW TO REGISTER:
Just add the item to your cart, agree to terms and proceed to checkout.