Join us Sunday, March 21st @11am at Hammer & Stain North Shore's studio (296A Cabot St, Beverly MA) for the ultimate creative Hippy Hop Sunday FUNday! Make a fun Easter or Spring themed project while you catch up with friends/family (Kids 10+ welcome to create a project!)!
You get to pick out your paint & stain colors at the studio to truly personalize your project (pictures are just samples).
Spots are limited so be sure to sign up early!
**if you have a custom request for a quote/words or design please email us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com so we can help your vision become the perfect sign for your home!
Kids are welcome to participate in this workshop (recommended for ages 10+). Please note that they must be accompanied by an adult who will also need to make a project.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below - picture will match drop down menu.
2. Add personalization (ex: family name etc.) where designs allow in the personalization box.
3. If coming with friends please let us know who you want to sit with - only 2 people per table but we can make sure if coming with a larger group of friends your tables are next to each other
4. ADD ON Option - sign hanging hardware ($2)
5. Agree to COVID19 policy
6. Agree to terms & conditions at checkout
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 12 spots, 3 people per table (if coming with a larger group we will push tables together so you can still sit together)
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with latex gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as hand sanitizer at every table. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com
**This workshop is for ages 10+. 1 Person per project (2 people CAN NOT work on the same project)
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.